Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Latest topics
Buy Now
Sponsored
Facebook
Sponsored

Comilla Victorians got the best possible player: Mashrafe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Comilla Victorians got the best possible player: Mashrafe

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Mashrafe Bin Mortaza played for Comilla Victorians in the last two seasons of Bangladesh Premier League (BPL), and led them to the title triumph in their very first campaign.

But the Narail Express, who has as many as three BPL titles to his name as captain, is no more a part of Comilla Victorians. He has left the Nafisa Kamal-owned franchise, and joined Rangpur Riders for the upcoming fifth season of BPL.

While the fans are continuously lashing out at Comilla Victorians on the social media platforms for letting go of Mashrafe, the Bangladesh 50-over skipper believes that won’t affect Comilla’s on-field performance, as they have roped in the best possible player available to replace him.

“I am not that much active on Facebook. Still I see things differently. I don’t think there will be any effect on Comilla, as they have founf the best possible player for this season.

“There’s no doubt, Tamim (Iqbal) is currently the best batsman we have in Bangladesh. And a franchise has its rights to designate a team in its own choice. Besides I am not aware of what’s happening on Facebook,” said a smiling Mashrafe.

Southpaw batsman Tamim Iqbal previously played for his hometown team Chittagong Kings, but this time around he will lead the Comilla-based side.

View user profile http://bplt20.actionboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum