Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
BPL Updates
  • GTV & Massranga will telecast BPL 2017
  • Sylhet Royals coming back in BPL 2017
  • Players draft will be on 16th September
  • BPL 2017 starts from 4th November
Latest topics
» Chittagong Vikings - 2017 Squad
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:14 am by Admin

» Tom Moody joins Rangpur Riders as the Head Coach
Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:37 pm by Admin

» Rangpur Riders - 2017 Squad
Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:32 am by Admin

» BPL 2017 to start from November 4
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:50 am by Admin

» Comilla Victorians - 2017 Squad
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:09 am by Admin

» Khulna Titans - 2017 Squad
Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:32 pm by Admin

»  Dhaka Dynamites - 2017 Squad
Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:14 am by Admin

» Chittagong Vikings - 2016 Squad
Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:57 pm by Admin

» 168 overseas players added in BPL-4 draft
Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:17 pm by Admin

Facebook
Sponsored

Dhaka Gladiators unveil logo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dhaka Gladiators unveil logo

Post  Rochy on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:44 am

Dhaka, Jan 17 (bdnews24.com) - Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) franchise Dhaka Gladiators unveiled their team logo and introduced the team management to the press at the Radisson Blue Water Garden Hotel on Tuesday.

Salim Chowdhury, managing director of Europa Group, Shihab Chowdhury, director Europa Group and owner Dhaka Gladiators and Tisham Chowdhury, director Europa Group and owner Dhaka Gladiators were present in the ceremony.

Owner of Dhaka Gladiators Shihab Chowdhury said, "I am honoured to avail the opportunity to promote Bangladesh cricket and represent Dhaka team. Our journey has just started and we hope we will be able live to the expectations and come out as one of the top performers in the tournament."

The logo was unveiled by team ambassador and renowned actress Afsan Ara Bindu and team icon Mohammad Ashraful.

Team consultant and former national skipper Habibul Bashar said, "We are working hard in chalking out the best possible combination of the team but cannot confirm before the auction. I hope will be able to come out with the team that we have in mind and cope up to the level of competition of the tournament."

Former national star spinner Mohammed Rafique said, "I am really excited to be back on the field. I guess the work will be easy for me as I have been working for long now with the young cricketers. And how will the team perform, I can only comment once we know the team."

Head coach Ian Pont said, "We will go for the best possible team and we will always look forward for the win."

Team manager Shafiqul haque Heera said, "I will always try to make sure that my boys, doesn't matter who ever they comes out to be after the auction, is provided with the best facilities and taken care in the best way possible. I have been the team manager for the national cricket team for years and will try to deliver my experiences for Dhaka Gladiators."
Rochy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum