Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Latest topics
Buy Now
Sponsored
Facebook
Sponsored

Surprizing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprizing

Post  polash on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:33 am

Out of all foreigners & Bangladeshi's ONE has the capability of doing some extraordinary,WHO>>.......... Only one is ALEX (Alok Kapali),The ICON of Sylhet.If 50% luck will be with him he will fire...Just watch & see.Very few players have made century in T-20.If he will do awesome,I will celebrate with all members of this site.....so.
polash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surprizing

Post  BanglaTiger on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:11 am

he lost his old form.... he is not the t20 player he used to be so sorry to ruin the party mate but he is a test player now

BanglaTiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nakib on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 am

polash wrote:Out of all foreigners & Bangladeshi's ONE has the capability of doing some extraordinary,WHO>>.......... Only one is ALEX (Alok Kapali),The ICON of Sylhet.If 50% luck will be with him he will fire...Just watch & see.Very few players have made century in T-20.If he will do awesome,I will celebrate with all members of this site.....so.

sorry to break your Shyleti bubble,the ICL was a sorry excuse for cricket,oikhane century kora arr bangladesh'e first class century kora eki.Nothing extraordinary..

Kapali is a class act,nevertheless!
nakib

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/nakib15

Back to top Go down

Surprizing

Post  polash on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:32 am

BanglaTiger wrote:he lost his old form.... he is not the t20 player he used to be so sorry to ruin the party mate but he is a test player now
I also agree,A best player should have the capability of performing in all format of cricket and Alok has it.Bangladesh team will be beneficial if the selectors also agree with us
polash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Surprizing

Post  polash on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:50 am

nakib wrote:
polash wrote:Out of all foreigners & Bangladeshi's ONE has the capability of doing some extraordinary,WHO>>.......... Only one is ALEX (Alok Kapali),The ICON of Sylhet.If 50% luck will be with him he will fire...Just watch & see.Very few players have made century in T-20.If he will do awesome,I will celebrate with all members of this site.....so.

sorry to break your Shyleti bubble,the ICL was a sorry excuse for cricket,oikhane century kora arr bangladesh'e first class century kora eki.Nothing extraordinary..

Kapali is a class act,nevertheless!
many of ICL sorry execuse returned to their national team again and performed well,can you imagine?some of them also signed to play BPL.Kapali scored double century in Bangladeshi first class cricket.I think BPL will not so extra ordinary than ICL or Bangladeshi first class,because most of the foreigners of BPL are not playing in their national team,either retired or domestic player,so it"s a perfect platform to perform by the star's like ALOK,so just watch and see...
polash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nakib on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:20 am

[/quote] many of ICL sorry execuse returned to their national team again and performed well,can you imagine?some of them also signed to play BPL.Kapali scored double century in Bangladeshi first class cricket.I think BPL will not so extra ordinary than ICL or Bangladeshi first class,because most of the foreigners of BPL are not playing in their national team,either retired or domestic player,so it"s a perfect platform to perform by the star's like ALOK,so just watch and see...[/quote]

who said the BPL is extraordinary?..hell i think it's going to be worse than the ICL!Razz
nakib

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/nakib15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum