Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
BPL Updates
  • Channel 9 got broadcast rights again
  • Rajshahi & Khulna coming back
  • Sylhet SuperStars will not participate in BPL 2016
  • Players draft will be on 30th September
  • BPL 2016 starts from 4th November
Latest topics
» Chittagong Vikings - 2016 Squad
Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:57 pm by Admin

» 168 overseas players added in BPL-4 draft
Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:17 pm by Admin

» 133 cricketers included in the ‘Palyers draft of BPL4
Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:56 pm by Admin

» Gayle goes to Barisal, Afridi to play for Rangpur in the BPL 4
Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:05 pm by Admin

» Dhaka Dynamites - 2016 Squad
Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:45 pm by Admin

» Shakib Al Hasan becomes top icon for BPL
Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:30 pm by Admin

» Comilla Victorians - 2016 Squad
Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:08 pm by Admin

» Rangpur Riders - 2016 Squad
Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:26 am by Admin

» Shakib heads the icon list of BPL 2016
Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:57 pm by Admin

Facebook

Rangpur Riders submits both pay order and bank guarantee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rangpur Riders submits both pay order and bank guarantee

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Flora Limited, which had bought the Rangpur franchise in December 2012, has provided pay order and bank guarantee documents on Sunday. Earlier, Rangpur Riders cleared all their dues.

“We have successfully cleared all dues today (Sunday). We have already submitted pay order of Tk 1 crore and bank guarantee of Tk 4.5 crore. The title name of our team will be unchanged. But we have to respect BCB’s any kind of choice,” Md Mustafa Rafiqul Islam, director of I Sports Ltd and Rangpur Riders owner said.  

“National and local cricketers are our first priority. Our dream is to develop Rangpur cricket organization and Rangpur Riders is the symbol of such biggest optimism. I want to thank Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) chief Nazmul Hassan for giving me another chance. I hope we will be able to use the opportunity,” Mustafa Rafiqul Islam added.

BCB’s deadline to clear the pay order and bank guarantee for BPL season three has ended on Sunday. But within the timeline, total five franchises were able to clear pay order and bank guarantee of the tournament so far.

Earlier, the owners of the Rangpur franchise from the 2013 BPL cleared their dues and can now bid for a team in this year’s tournament. Rangpur’s due amount was around Tk 1.5 crore (USD 192,802).

“We want to make enjoyment for Rangpur local peoples. If our players can play impressive cricket throughout the campaign, I hope Rangpur people will make their attention more on cricket. Besides, many more Rangpur-born rising cricketers will take center stage in future through BPL,” Rafiqul Islam said.

“We all think every decision take by BCB should be sustainable and BCB should make a sustainable setout. Whatever happened in the end, we are now looking forward to rebuild a challenging team,” he added.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bplt20.actionboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum