Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
Latest topics
Buy Now
Sponsored
Facebook
Sponsored

Amir pays gratitude to the Chittagong Vikings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amir pays gratitude to the Chittagong Vikings

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:46 pm

Outside the nineteen overseas cricketers who had been picked up through a lottery on Thursday for the third edition of the Bangladesh Premier League, there are several other foreign cricketers who will also have their participation in the tournament.

According to BPL Secretary General Ismail Haider Mallick, the governing body of the tournament will not be liable for the payment and other issues of the list of foreign cricketers signed outside the draft with several franchises. Pakistan former pace bowler Mohammad Amir, who recently returned to cricket after ending his suspension period for spot fixing, made his contract with Chittagong Vikings a few months ago.

For Amir, BPL is the pathway to acquire his dream to return in international cricket once again. He expressed his utmost gratitude to the franchise owner of Chittagong Vikings and said that he will try his best to give hundred percent for the team.

“It will be my first step to enter into international cricket. I want to return in the Pakistan side in the T20 World Cup that will take place in March, 2016. Right now I am very much confident about my performance” – Amir said who picked up 34 wickets playing just 4 matches in Pakistan domestic league Quaid – I – Azam Trophy after his return in cricket.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bplt20.actionboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum