Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
BPL Updates
  • GTV & Massranga will telecast BPL 2017
  • Sylhet Royals coming back in BPL 2017
  • Players draft will be on 16th September
  • BPL 2017 starts from 4th November
Buy Now
Sponsored
Latest topics
Facebook
Sponsored

Mila to sing the theme song of Victorians

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mila to sing the theme song of Victorians

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:48 am

With furtherance of time, colors are being added in the third stage of the Bangladesh Premier League – franchises are trying to publicize their teams with exuberant theme songs sung by popular vocalists of the country.

In that consequence, popular pop singer Mila has captured the lime light this time with her song for the Comilla Victorians; the song is composed by Koushik Hossain Taposh and music arrangement has been done by the powerful rock vocalist of the country Fuad Almuqtadir. Mila has disclosed the occurrence through social media today.

Mila posted on his Official facebook page:

“Once again, after ages, when I stood being that Mic, I felt that True Music and The Old Mila was back… All thanks to “FUAD BHAI”..Without him, this voice was missing the power it once had when ‘Tumi Ki Shara Dibey’ rocked the nation, when the great Bappi Lehri’s Disco Dancer was reborn with ‘Disco Bandor’ ,when we made the world dance to ‘RUBBAN’..can’t explain how thrilled I am to be back as a voice being yet another brilliant composition by possibly one of the most legendary composers our country will ever see… And my favoritest musician and co-artist “Taposh Bhai”,in the “Comilla Victorians Cricket Theme Song”… Coming soon! Brace yourselves… Because History is about to be Reborn!!!”
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bplt20.actionboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum