Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
BPL Updates
  • GTV & Massranga will telecast BPL 2017
  • Sylhet Royals coming back in BPL 2017
  • Players draft will be on 16th September
  • BPL 2017 starts from 2nd November
Buy Now
Sponsored
Latest topics
Facebook
Sponsored

Chittagong Vikings unveiled

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chittagong Vikings unveiled

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Bangladesh Premier League franchise Chittagong Vikings had its grand launching ceremony held at Radisson Blu Hotel yesterday. Owned by DBL Sports Ltd, a concern of DBL Group, the franchise launched their logo, theme song and jersey for the third edition of BPL.

Chittagong Vikings chairman Abdul Wahed, managing director Abdul Jabbar, vice-chairman Abdur Rahim and deputy managing director Mohammed Adul Quader were present during the occasion. Chittagong Vikings’ icon player and captain, Tamim Iqbal along with two pacers Taskin Ahmed, Shafiul Islam and Anamul Haque Bijoy were also present.

Chairman of the side, Wahed believes he and his team management have been able to put up a balanced side. “I think we have been able to put a balanced side given that it is tough to make a team from a players’ draft. We have seven batsmen in the side led by Tamim but I believe the bowling department is stronger. We have Pakistan bowlers Mohammad Amir and Saeed Ajmal along with Bangladesh sensation Taskin Ahmed. I believe our team will be able to compete well in the competition.

“We (DBL) might be owners of the Chittagong franchise but the team belongs to the people of Chittagong. I hope Chittagong Vikings will be supported from day one till finish and with the support we will go a long way in the tournament,” he added.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bplt20.actionboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum