Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
BPL Updates
  • GTV & Massranga will telecast BPL 2017
  • Sylhet Royals coming back in BPL 2017
  • Players draft will be on 16th September
  • BPL 2017 starts from 4th November
Buy Now
Sponsored
Latest topics
Facebook
Sponsored

BPL a platform for Misbah to retain form, fitness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BPL a platform for Misbah to retain form, fitness

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Pakistan Test skipper Misbah-ul-Haq, who will represent the Shakib Al Hasan-led Rangpur Riders in the third season of the much hyped Bangladesh Premier League (BPL), hopes his stint in the prestigious T20 tournament will help him retain his fitness and keep him motivated to continue playing cricket.

The 41-year-old on Thursday departed for Bangladesh. The star-studded T20 tournament will roll onto the ground from November 22. Prior to that, a grand curtain-raiser ceremony will be held at te Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium on Friday. Bollywood superstars Hrithik Roshan and Jacqueline Fernandez will dazzle Mirpur’s Home of Cricket on the occasion of the opening ceremony, while it will also see popular Bangladeshi singers Ayub Bachchu and Momtaz perform alongside the foreign artists.

Responding to speculations regarding his future in Tests, the veteran Pakistan batsman said a decision will be made in due time. “There is plenty of time for me to decide when to retire. The BPL will help me retain my form and keep me going for some time. Whenever you play competitive cricket, your skills improve and you maintain your fitness, and that’s what BPL will give me.”

Source : http://adf.ly/1S0JfR
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bplt20.actionboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum