Bangladesh Premier League T20
The fourth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League is going to take place in this coming November; BCB Media Committee chairman Jalal Yunus informed about the matter.
BPL Updates
  • GTV & Massranga will telecast BPL 2017
  • Sylhet Royals coming back in BPL 2017
  • Players draft will be on 16th September
  • BPL 2017 starts from 4th November
Buy Now
Sponsored
Latest topics
Facebook
Sponsored

Misbah speaks up on Amir-Hafeez controversy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Misbah speaks up on Amir-Hafeez controversy

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:43 pm

The entire cricket world is now stirred with the controversial chapter between Mohammad Hafeez and Mohammad Amir. To cut the long story short, Mohammad Amir, the tainted Pakistan pacer is going to play for Chittagong Vikings in the third season of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL). And yesterday another Pakistan star Mohammad Hafeez in an exclusive interview with Jang revealed that he was also proposed by the same franchise Chittagong Vikings to play for them.

According to Hafeez, even they offered a lucrative amount worth 10 million Pakistani rupees for him. But Hafeez turned down the proposal because he didn’t want to play with someone “who has tarnished and brought a bad name to the country”. Later another twist was added to the story when Chittagong Vikings authority claimed that what Hafeez said was a mere lie and they never approached for the Pakistan batsman.

While the entire cricket world is divided into many about the issue, Pakistan’s Test captain Misbah-ul-Haq, who is currently in Bangladesh to play in the BPL spoke up about it as well. In reply to a query, the veteran cricketer said, “It’s totally Hafeez’s personal decision. I respect one’s decision but don’t want to comment on that. I am totally focussing on my individual performance. What’s happening off the field is not my concern. I think there are ICC and BCB to judge it. Cricket fans also may have their own choices. You should give importance on that.”
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bplt20.actionboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum